Wednesday, November 7, 2007

hot damn

nostalgia is a bitch
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




well i think i was um, 13 when this movie came out and even though it was so far beyond my adolescent experiences i watched it repeatedly and felt i "connected" to it...






now i realize it was simply that i had a crush on ethan hawke and i was obsessed with the soundtrack (and no i'm NOT referring to that asinine lisa loeb track!!).







but seriously:
1. My Sharona - The Knack
2. Spin The Bottle - The Juliana Hatfield 3
3. Bed Of Roses - The Indians
4. When You Come Back To Me - World Party
5. Going, Going, Gone - The Posies
6. Stay (I Missed You) - Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
7. All I Want Is You - U2
8. Locked Out - Crowded House
9. Spinning Around Over You - Lenny Kravitz
10. I'm Nuthiin' - Ethan Hawke
11. Turnip Farm - Dinosaur Jr.
12. Revival - Me Phi Me
13. Tempted (94) - Squeeze
14. Baby, I Love Your Way - Big Mountain
15. Stay (I Missed You) (Living Room Mix) - Lisa Loeb
16. Ass It Up - Ethan Hawke
17. Confusion - New Order
18. Disco Inferno - The Trammps
19. Give A Man A Fish - Arrested Development
20. Fools Like Me - Lisa Loeb



hell yeah!!

1 comment:

Khanone said...

that's my shit right there!